Tuesday, February 10, 2009

"Amritian 2009- Done a good job"

 
This was indeed a grand event. It was good that we all could meet each other. And I hope all those who came really enjoyed those moments togather. I hope all of you were missing your college days a lot. This really pricked my heart with a lot of memories, those which I will never be able to enjoy again. Thanks Amritian, for bringing atleast some of those wonderful days back.
 
Amritian has begun well. Now it is to keep up the spirits high and work togather to make it a very good one.
 
The only problem I felt was that Amma was missing... from all the banners, posters and even website.. Its is so sad. Still, her grace is always with all lof us, which is more important.
 
Thanks a lot.
 
Vishnu Vijay
Mech, 04-08, Amritapuri.

No comments:

Post a Comment