Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Its not college...its life...

I remember the very first day in the hostel room...got 3 new friends Shinu, Sooraj and Harish...they were my first buddies in the college, around my second year, it was then i realized that none are my friends, but my soul mates. Life at college is well described and perceived by everyone of us as something related to freedom.. but it was not so when I joined Amrita...Amrita was a bit strict in most of the cases but those strictness was needed for everyone of us to go in the right manner. I realized it only when the college got over.

For many of us, college was a place to study and for some of us, it was a place with so much of fun and friends. As I understood, friends are the greatest assets one can ever have!!! Trust me guys!!! Its true...

The class rooms, the Labs, the corridors, the auditorium, the marshy way to our college, the hostel all remain in our hearts as something fresh!!! Its always new to us...

Last minute preparation for the Exams, Accentuated English for soft skill training, Dashing clothes on tuesday and thursday, late night movies(both in hostel and theatres), late night chats and parties, fun before the exam, last day of the exam...ohhhh!!! no words to describe these moments of life...

People call it college life...I would prefer calling it just LIFE!!! Beautiful 4 years of my life!!!missing those days to the core.......
 
Regards
Naveen Sathyan


No comments:

Post a Comment